Tuesday, April 25, 2017

mifold Portable Booster Seats




Booster seats are an absolute safety must for children ages 4-8 years old who are under 4 feet 9 inches and 40 lbs. but they can also be a real pain for parents! Traditional booster seats take up a ton of backseat real estate, are cumbersome to switch in and out of cars and forget about lugging them on long trips! Because of these issues, 1 in 5 children do not use a booster seat in the car for carpools, with grandparents or other relatives, in taxis, on vacations, in rental cars, or in a backseat with three passengers in a row!    

Now there is a better, easier option to keep kids safe! Meet the mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat


The mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat is 10x smaller than a regular child’s car booster seat making it the most advanced, compact, and portable booster seat ever invented! Plus, it is just as safe- meeting or exceeding the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards in crash tests!  
  • mifold adjusts the adult-sized seatbelt to securely fit a child by bringing the seatbelt down to a correct position 
  • Features 3 seatbelt clips, two on both sides of the hips, and one on the shoulder 
  • Belt guides are adjustable to three sizes to ensure the belt is always held snugly in place 
  • Compactly folds and fits into a child's backpack, a glove compartment or bag 
  • Available in 6 colors 
  • For use on children 4-12 years 
  • Fits children 40-57" tall 
  • MSRP: $49.99 
  • Available online at www.mifold.com and www.Amazon.com 
With mifold, a child can always be safe no matter whose car they are in! Watch this VIDEO and visit www.milfold.com to learn more. 


My Thoughts

This thing is amazing. I am not going to lie when I first saw it, I thought to myself there is no way I am letting my kid sit in this, it is so tiny. There is no way it is possibly safe for her. My goddaughter is 5 years old, and I was nervous about it. After seeing it and setting her up in it, I have to say this thing is pretty amazing. It is so light and easily folded up. I cannot wait to be able to take this on a plane trip. 

That is definitely its biggest appeal for me. The idea that I can fold it up and put it in my backpack, not have to check a booster seat. It comes in cute colors. It would perfect for someone that lived in a city, having to jump in out of cabs. It easily folds up and fits in a purse, diaper bag, or backpack. For us the ease is going to come with traveling. My husband is in the military and we are constantly getting moved around. This will be perfect for when our son has to go to Grandma's house for the weekend or we have to jump on a plane for a military assignment. 

I also love how adjustable it is. It can adjust to fit children from ages 4-12. It has three sizes and three different seat belt clips to be able to adjust to the size of the child. This booster seat will get us a lot of use during that time period. I also love the it has a fantastic safety rating and meets all of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards in crash tests. That is the most important part, the safety of my child. 

Connect with Mifold


Website        Face Book       Twitter       Pinterest       Instagram

0 comments: